39) Help! A single word that carries a strong message. Trying to navigate this life on our own is impossible. We need help & guidance. God has it ready for you, if you’ll just ask Him. Why not ask? What have you got to lose? Ps. 121:1–2
38) Sometimes we hold on to things that are worthless and even time-bound. We need wisdom and guidance to discern between worth and garbage. Ps 119:37 Don’t gain the world but lose your soul. Mark 8:36
37) Death is hard. When a loved one dies, we yearn for their presence once again. Ps 116:15 tells us that God is on the other end of this yearning. He loves it when His children leave this world & join Him. You are precious to Him
36) Much of what we see these days is anger, judgment & hostility. Ps 103 tells us that God crowns us with love and compassion. If God, Who knows everything about us, is compassionate toward us, we should give this gift to others, freely.
35) There’s just something that is intriguing about evil. Satan, the underworld, mass murders, etc. Ps 97:10 admonishes to love God and hate evil. Sometimes we need to place the evil beside the ultimate Good and realize how bad evil is.